Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Thursday, February 4, 2021

Quilt for Rachael and Al

There are a few people that made getting a longarm a reality. I can't think of any better way to say thank you than a quilt. Rachael is one of them. She is a dear friend who entrusted her youngest two boys to me while she worked. I love those crazy boys. Being frequently in her home made me privy to her likes in decorating. 


For some reason, it seems that when I take a picture of a blue and white quilt outside in the shade, the bright white tones down to a cool blue. This is bright white and 4 blue fabrics.


Custom quilting. There are 15 different flowery patterns in the large octagons and 15 different patterns in the smaller squares. The border is a "piano keys" but with double lines between the keys. You can also see the added element of the daisy-esque hexagon and pentagons. For my 21st quilt, I'm pretty proud of this quilt.





No comments:

Post a Comment