Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Friday, June 4, 2021

Lisa's Charley Harper Quilt for her Camper


Beautiful quilt made by my friend, Lisa, for the bed in her camper "Ch@arley."
 

She let me quilt it with the new pantograph I just designed called "Baroque Filigree" which is stunning on her quilt. The flow-y swirls give the illusion of the birds flying through the air.


On the back of the quilt you can see the quilting better. Top thread is Glide Cleopatra which looks like gold metallic. Bottom thread is Glide 60 Military Gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment