Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Monday, June 7, 2021

Whole Cloth Quilt to Showcase Baroque Filigree


A dear friend of ours has gratuitously helped us out many times in his area of expertise over the past 20 years of our friendship. Last month he again came to our rescue. As he was helping my husband, I sat at their kitchen table wondering what we could do for them.  A quilt! As I looked around at their color scheme, well, white seemed to be the overall best accent for their living room.


Using my newly designed Baroque Filigree pantograph and using some variegated thread on the top and white on the back and some very poofy poly batting, I made a throw quilt for them as a thank you gift.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment