Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Blue, Yellow and Orange Squares on Point Charity Quilt for Thimble and Thread


Another charity quilt I quilted for the Thimble and Thread Quilt Guild. I used the "Zest" pantograph pattern from Urban Elementz with a light blue So Fine thread on top and a light blue Bottom Line on the back.


Want a challenge? See if you can find the two HST blocks I added to square up the quilt. Evidently, the person piecing the quilt mistook something and the two pieced rows on the top and bottom ended up with a different number of blocks. The person then eased (almost gathered) the yellow side of the border to meet the pieced border. My sister, Emerald, graciously unpicking the border and helped me choose fabric to try and match. It's close, but not quite, so you can find it if you look.


Did you find it? Bottom left next to the corner block. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment