Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Friday, September 16, 2022

Gayle's Blue, Pink, Green Butterfly Quilt


Another Refugee quilt. This top was made by Gayle and it waited several months for me to enlarge it from lap size to twin size (outside border) and make a back for it.


I quilted this with light yellow So Fine thread on the top and cream Glide 60 on the back. The "Beautiful Butterfly" pantograph is one I designed, but after quilting this, discovered some tweaks I want to make on it.



The binding was leftover from another donated top.

No comments:

Post a Comment