Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Friday, September 27, 2013

Chic Chevron Clutch and Pink Confetti Border Dress

More from this weeks sewing:
The new and very glamorous fabric line with lots of pink, mint, white and gold (some of the pillow covers posted earlier this week are from the same line).  Here is a sweet retro pattern dress from Butterick Retro '60 (B5748), or at least the bodice is from that pattern, the skirt, to show off the border gold confetti dots, we used the same skirt as for the blue and white dress.


The Chic Chevron clutch is just a pattern I made up on the spot.  You do what you gotta do.  Trenna will jazz it up even more with a classy pin or someones pretty hand and jewelery.  Of course, you only get to see the finished product as I give it back to her.  She's the one that makes them shine.



No comments:

Post a Comment