Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Saturday, September 14, 2013

Pillows and Little Bag for Trenna

I was looking on Pinterest under Michael Miller for things to re-pin that I had made and saw some photos of some pillows that looked familiar.  "I think I made those," I though, but I wasn't positive.  Then, when I was looking through some photos of the past year to find a picture of my youngest for his preschool bulletin board, I came across some things that I made for Trenna, and there they were on my living room couch.  Proof that I really did make them.  Unfortunately I didn't write down the name of the fabric lines, though I know they are all Michael Miller.  Here are some fabulous bright and sunny pinks, oranges and greens. Some pillows and a cute little drawstring bag/purse.



No comments:

Post a Comment