Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Saturday, September 14, 2013

Houndstooth Quilt Finished

 It's finally DONE!!!!! It only took 67 hours for this queen sized quilt to be pieced, hand quilted and bound, but because it was mostly through the summer when kids were home from school, what could have been done in under a month took 3-1/2 months.  Remind me never to undertake anything important in the summer.  But, it's beautiful, if I do say so myself (which I do). The colors in the photo don't do it justice since the room I was in was a north facing room with not enough light to take a good picture, and I certainly didn't want to take it outside where the bright white fabric could get dirty.

No comments:

Post a Comment