Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Monday, September 16, 2013

Pajamas

Another item made for Trenna Travis. These were exciting to make.  Not because the PJs themselves were so amazing, but because of the deadlines.  Trenna left for CA on Sunday, Michael Miller got the fabric on Tuesday and over-nighted it to us, we made the PJs by Wednesday evening and they were over-nighted on Thursday to arrive Friday morning for a photo shoot on Friday.  Fortunately the shoot ended up being changed to Saturday, because the shipping company delivered it to the wrong address and it wasn't until Friday evening that the package was found and delivered to the right place.  I don't think I would like to deal with that kind of stress on a regular basis.

The fabric is called Fannie by Michael Miller Fabrics. The pattern is Butterick B5537.

Below the picture of the PJs on the table, are a couple of the pictures Trenna took.  Way better photographer than I. ;-)
She makes these look GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment