Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Sunday, September 29, 2013

September Quilt

Quick, before September is over, I have to post my September quilt.  This Split Rail quilt was probably one of the first ones my sister, Tamia and I made back in 1998. She and I made matching wall hanging quilts for each month of the year. It was a wonderful learning experience.  When we found the apple fabric, we knew that had to be for September and we looked for fabrics to coordinate with the apples.  It's a simple design and easy to make without messing up on.  If I were to do it again, I would probably make the strips and squares smaller so there would be more of them, but I still like it just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment