Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Houndstooth Quilt Label

You are always supposed to label your quilts, so that future generations know who made it, why, when, where, etc., etc.  I sent the gray and white quilt home without it, so I asked for it back so as to put on a label.  Here it is:



No comments:

Post a Comment