Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Pink, Blue and Green Lap Quilt




I was asked to make a quilt for a charming lady's baby girl.  She wanted it to be larger than a regular baby blanket so the baby could continue to use it long after she was out of a crib.  Taking the fabric used as her curtains, we found colors that matched.  The backing of the quilt is the same fabric as the curtains.  The final quilt made is lap blanket size - big enough to still lay on the top of a twin size bed, yet small enough to drag around and snuggle under.


Here's a close up of the simple, flower, free motion quilting motif as well as the label on the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment