Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Denise and Charles's last adoption fundraiser


I showed some items back in June 2013 of thing I had made and donated for my brother and sister-in-law's adoption fundraiser.  A few weeks ago she had what she planned to be their last fundraiser - a big carnival type thing with games for the kids, chili to eat and stuff to buy to raise the needed travel funds as they head down to Columbia to adopt their deaf son.  For a couple weeks, I did a lot of sewing of lots of little things that she'd be able to sell.


This I-Spy quilt is one that Denise pieced and asked me to machine quilt for her to sell.



Here's a close up of the quilting.  Below you see the back.





I forgot to take a picture of the 23 pillow cases before I sent them home with her, but here are the rest.

Above are the piles of rice bags in a couple different sizes.  More than 50 pounds of rice was used!  Time to go buy some more.

To the right are a bunch of chapstick holders to put on a key chain.







No comments:

Post a Comment