Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Friday, February 20, 2015

Quilted Table Cloth for Linda

In November 2014, I received a call from Linda asking if I could make her a table cloth from some gorgeous quilted fabric she found and bought.  Because the fabric is not wide enough to cover the table, she wanted a strip sewn down the middle with the reverse side of the fabric showing.  The table cloth would be reversible.  It was done in time for Thanksgiving.  The sides are finished with black binding that really sets it off.



No comments:

Post a Comment