Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Monday, February 23, 2015

Karina's Quilt is Finally Finished

After a year of working on and off on the hand quilting of Karina's quilt, it was finally finished November 12, 2014.  It's never taken me that long to quilt one of my kid's quilts before, so I guess that's an indication of either how lazy I am or how busy I am. ;-)  Now add to that, that it's taken another 3 months to post the pictures.




 A close up on the quilting, front and back.

No comments:

Post a Comment