Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Fringed top for Trenna - Fiesta

My computer's been in the shop for the last week plus, so that's why I've been lax in posting, but I think we're back in business now.


Here is a selection of photos that Trenna sent to me after the photo shoot. It shows the "after" of the things I've been telling you about - the things we had to make with small pieces of fabric.

Today I was going to show you this Fringed top that my sister, Emerald put together.  It is pieced in several places and she did her best to hid the piecing, but with so little fabric, there wasn't enough of the turquoise (fabric name is Eduardo, color: Mermaid) to match it right - there was literally a 1" x 4" piece left over.  The seam down the center is pretty obvious.  Now look at the photo shoot picture and see how well Trenna hid that with the necklace.  Isn't that AWESOME!

The fabrics and colors are:
Esme in Chocolate
Eduardo in Mermaid
Emilia in Grape
Estella in Grape

No comments:

Post a Comment