Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Friday, December 18, 2020

Green, Blue and Purple baby quilt


The front fabric were precut squares given to me by my sister Wanda. On the back I used the rest of the squares with some green fabric designed and given to me by my friend Laura Gunn.


I tried variegated thread and free handed it.  I love the colors of the quilt. But, boy was I tempted to unpick all my mistakes. My kids insisted that was foolish. Practice quilts are for practicing the sewing skills, not to practice your unpicking skills.


Add the quilt label when it's done:

No comments:

Post a Comment