Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Pink Hearts Bargello Baby Quilt


 Fabric passed on to me by Wanda some years ago. The fabric for this was sewn together in strips and cut in odd sizes. I thought long and hard about how to use these. The idea most often in my mind was some kind of rail fence type thing, but it didn't come out evenly, using all the fabric, and being one who hates to waste anything, I wasn't loving it. Plus the fabrics were very busy. One day it hit me that a Bargello quilt might be just the thing.  It was. With all the hearts in the fabrics, it had to be a heart pantograph (Andi's Ribbon Heart by Urban Elementz). I love the effect!


No comments:

Post a Comment