Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Monday, December 27, 2021

Brenda's Around the World Quilt in Vivid Pastels


A charming Around the World quilt top made by Brenda H. and donated for me to quilt and donate to the refugees coming this winter. The back to this (and all the solid yellow fabric on the backs) were donated by Linda N. who, after seeing my offer to quilt donated tops for free for this cause, called me up and donated brand new sheets for me to use as backs.
 

This one I quilted in a medium gray thread (So Fine and Bottom Line) using the Rose Bud Border pantograph by Urban Elementz. I really like the way this one turned out.  (Well, I like them all, but hey, each one can be a favorite, right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment