Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Thursday, December 23, 2021

Jane's Blue and White Disappearing 9-Patch


This beautiful quilt top in shades of blue and white was donated by Jane V. for me to quilt for the refugees arriving here this winter.


I used navy blue Glide and Glide 60 thread and quilted it with my own design, a pantograph I call Baroque Filigree.


The back I pieced from fabrics I had on hand. I had originally planned to make a disappearing 9-patch style to mimic the front. But, then I figured time was of the essence, and it was better to get more done, than make the back fancy, too. It's a beautiful quilt.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment