Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Saturday, September 2, 2023

Dorothy's Cardinals/Royals Baby Quilt


Dorothy made this fabulous baby quilt for a new nephew. One of his parents is from St. Louis, and one is from Kansas City, so she had to make a Cardinals/Royals baby quilt. (Thank goodness it's not 1985 World Series time!)


I quilted this with Glide Candy Apple Red on the top and Glide 60 Candy Apple on the back using the Hall of Mirrors pantograph from Urban Elementz.


Of course, if the child is smart, he will be a Cardinals fan. Hahaha! Fun scrappy back.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment