Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Thursday, September 14, 2023

Emerald's Scrappy Rainbow Pinwheel Quilt for Charity


My sister, Emerald made this quilt top from scrap fabrics and designed the placement based on how many of each color she had.


I custom quilted it with white Glide thread on the top and white Glide 60 thread on the back.


I had some fun with the border, with some scallops and matchstick quilting to give texture and dimension.


The overall effect is lovely. The back is pictured below.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment